- No monthly fees
- Tracks and locates stolen equipment in real-time
- Holds charge for up to eight days after being cut-off
- Easy to install & requires no downloads
- Works in over 60 countries
- Free HELPtech registration with purchase ($200+)
- Offers free access to NER analysts and assistance with law enforcement contacts
XT-4760 GPS Device
The XT-4760 is a self contained UMTS/HSPA modem with integrated GPS engine and antenna, cellular and PCS antenna. With a powerful 32-bit microprocessor and unique power management algorithm, the XT-4760 consumes less than 150 μA in sleep mode, yet is capable of periodic reporting of health, status and location of remote assets. With multiple input and output ports along with proven embedded application, the XT-4760 is an ideal solution for monitoring and control of high value remote assets where input power availability is of concern.
The XT-4760 has been designed with the latest GPS technology. This allows GPS tracking under extreme conditions where most other competing products fail. With its ultra compact size and weatherproof case, the XT-4760 can be used for a myriad of applications such as heavy equipment, container, trailer and motorcycle tracking.
– 37 Month AT&T Network Activation Included
– 3G UMTS/HSDPA class A multi-slot
– 2G GPRS class B multi-slot
– 3G Supports 850/1900 MHz
– 2G Supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
– LED status indicators for GPS, Network registration
– Over-the-air configuration and firmware upgradeable
– Supports TCP, UDP, FT
– Integrated GPS receiver and antenna for tracking application
– Supports SMS connectivity
How it Works
How can I use IRONwatch to locate my equipment?
How do I assign my device to a specific piece of equipment?
What cellular networks does IRONwatch utilize?
What steps does NER take to locate my stolen equipment?
What happens if IRONwatch disconnects from its power source?
What do I do if my equipment has not been reported in 24-48 hours?
Does my IRONwatch device allow for custom features?
Where should I install my IRONwatch device?
Can I switch my IRONwatch device to another piece of equipment?
Is IRONwatch made specifically for construction equipment?
Costs & Insurance
How much does IRONwatch cost?
Does IRONwatch come with specific insurance incentives?
IRONwatch GPS Device
|3G Device – 37 month AT&T Network Activation||$398|
Please try another code.